CR-125 - Royale
Rich in sound and perfect in balance, CR-135 can quickly respond to strong and soft notes within the shortest period of time with perfect interpretation.
- Alaska spruce soundboard and ribs, excellent resonance, full and pure sound, great stability;
- The soundboard system is subject to a full-range constant temperature and humidity control to ensure the stability and consistency of the piano’s sounds;
- Imported from Germany, the Kluge keyboard is made of precious ebony black keys to bring the player’s touch, sensitivity, stability, and comfort to the next level;
- Imported from Germany, the Renner hammers are made of high-quality natural wool that makes each hammer hard on the inside and soft on the outside to present the widest range of tones, from soft and tender to hard and strong;
- Imported from Germany, ROSLAU piano strings make neither coarse sounds nor noises but only pure and accurate sounds of the highest quality;
- With great wear resistance and scratch resistance, high-quality eco-friendly paint imported from Japan is applied to the piano, not only to make the piano surface smooth and bright, but also to protect the environment and ensure physical health;
- The newly designed German-style solid wood step system and pure copper pedals have an exquisite appearance, stable performance, and comfortable feel.
Depth: 626 mm; Width: 1491 mm; Height: 1249 mm
Weight: 243 kg
Executive Standard: GB/T 10159